Training in myhrtoolkit
- Selected Controllers and Managers can be given a 'Training Manager' permission. See the Setting up Training Permissions guide for more details.
- They can then create courses - specific pieces of learning which can include documents about course outlines, cost centres, CPD points, etc. For example, First Aid Course, Warehouse Safety, Basic Accountancy, etc. These courses will form your organisation's training directory.
- Training events are then set up to deliver your previously defined courses. These have a time, a place and a provider. Managers then assign users to course events. See the How to add Managed Training guide for more details.
- Users can be given visibility of training events taking place in the future and can request to attend.
- Once completed, users can rate the event.
- New 'drill-down' types of reports are available to track a variety of aspects of training.
Alongside Managed Training is Personal Training, recording any self-driven training activity which may not be appropriate to classify as Managed Training, for instance self-driven attendance at online seminars, workshops, etc., that an employee has organised themselves, whether formally or informally. See the How to add Personal Training guide for more details.
|Setting up Training Permissions||Migration Guide|
|How to add Managed Training||How to add Personal Training|
There is also a Training FAQ here.
You can call our dedicated training helpline on 033 3313 7822 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.