When a training event has been complete, the Training manager or employee need to specify if they attended the event, if they have passed or failed the event and, if the course requires it, what mark they got from the training event.
How to mark managed training - As Training Manager
As a Training Manager, navigate to
Management > Training > Training Results.
This will show you a list of users that have taken (or are due to take) a training event.
You will not be able to mark training events that are not yet complete.
To mark a user's training, select the button to the right.
You will then be able to see the following:
- Attendance - Whether the user attended the training or was absent.
- Passed - If the user passed or failed the training event.
- Employee Feedback - This is where the employee can submit their feedback about the training event.
- Manager Feedback - This is where you can submit your feedback about the user's training event.
- Upload Documents - This is where you can upload any relevant documentation about the training event (i.e. if the user gained any certificates from the training).
Once you've filled in the fields as necessary, you can click the "Mark Course" button at the bottom to submit the information.
When a user's training has been marked, it will be moved from the 'Training Results' area to the 'Training Records' area.
If needs be, you can navigate to the Training Records area to make any amendments to the results.
How to mark managed training - As a user
As a user, you can mark your own training (which your training manager can review and change if needs be).
To mark your training, navigate to
Myhome > Training > 'Go to My Managed Training Record'.
From there, you can find the relevant training event and click the yellow button to the right. When you do this, you will see the following:
- Attendance - Whether you attended the training event or was absent.
- Passed - If you passed or failed the training.
- Rating - A rating system where you can give the training event a rating out of 5.
- Feedback - A free-text field to provide any feedback about the training event.
- Upload Documents - An area for you to upload any relevant documents obtained from the training (i.e. certificates).