Myhrtoolkit provides a full suite of reports that allows you to understand the various data captured by your system during day to day usage. We turn raw data into management information that helps you make informed business decisions.
All the reports are standardised to allow for easy use, consistency, and meaningful accurate comparison.
Below is a list of reports available alongside summarised descriptions of the reports.
Filters and views
We provide the ability to focus and refine your reports through easy to use filters and views.
Reports can be switched between different time frames: a year-to-date or rolling 12 month view. Great for benchmarking, helping to drive personnel and business improvement.
Reports can be filtered via:
- Time - Drill down to the year and period that is in scope.
- Segment the workforce by Department and Location, combining them in a variety of ways.
- Ex Staff - You can choose to include or exclude former staff members from reports.
All of our reports can be downloaded in a comma separated value (CSV) file format (a standard for data export). This allows you to:
- Manipulate reports, or combine it with other data sources to extract or add additional value
- Share your reports by email or include as part of larger reports and documents
- Print of reports
List of reports
- Sickness absence report
- Reasons for illness report
- Sickness absence analysis report - by department and location
- General absence - everything bar sickness
- Basic pay
- Gross annual payroll
Full-time equivalent employees
- An overview of how employees are categorised with regard to Hours Status
- Appraisal deadlines
- Measuring employees login rates
- Leavers report
- An overview of current disciplinary proceedings
- Holiday entitlements
- Remaining holiday
Note: If you can't see certain people in the holiday reports, it likely means that they don't have access to the system. In this case, you will need to do one of the following:
- Give the user access via
Setup & Admin > System access.
- Manage holidays for users with no access from within the Toolkit via
Setup & Admin > Employees with no system accessand select 'Option 2' from the bottom and submit this.
- Training records
- Training costs
- ID docs
- Visas/work permits
- Employees personal details
- Employees work contact information
- Age and length of service
- Birthdays by month
- Employees emergency contact details
Working time regulations
- An overview of employees and WTR
- Starters and leavers
- Starters analysis
- Leavers analysis
- Head count
- Staff turnover
- Gender ratio
- Employee payroll details