This guide will help you unsubscribe from Calendar Integration if you currently have the Toolkit's calendar integrated with your email client.
The method for deleting a calendar is very similar across the different versions of Outlook.
1. Navigate to "Calendar" at the bottom left of Outlook.
Depending on your settings, instead of the word "Calendar", you may have icons similar to the image below.
2. Right-click on "Myhrtoolkit Holiday Calendar" and select "Delete Calendar".
3. You will lastly be prompt to confirm your decision.
1. Open Google Calendar.
2. At the top-right, click the cog-wheel icon and select "Settings".
3. At the top of the page, click the "Calendars" tab.
4. Click "Unsubscribe" to the right of the calendar and confirm the decision by selecting "Unsubscribe" again.
1. In Apple Calendar, first make sure you can see the sidebar on the left. If not, click the "Calendars" button at the top-left.
2. Right-click the Myhrtoolkit calendar and select "Unsubscribe".